Vegan Mayo Sauce
You need this spicy vegan mayo sauce in your life – trust us! This vegan mayo sauce is quick to prepare in just a few minutes. I use this spicy mayo on just about anything from sandwiches, wraps, salads.
All the ingredients are low cost so definitely affordable. If you feel brave enough you can spice it up further with a bit of jerk sauce of course!
You can mix by hand or with a mixer if you want a smoother consistency. Personally I just mix by hand and do a taste test then adjust as needed.
For storing I pour the mix mixture into a large squeeze bottle. Putting into a squeeze bottle will save you a lot of time and definitely convenient to squirt onto your wraps and sandwiches.
You can store it in the fridge for a few weeks and use as needed.
Creamy Vegan Mayo Sauce
- 1 Cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup or Agave Sweetener
- 1/3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a small dish/bowl combine vegan mayo, sriracha sauce.
- Squeeze in juice from a lemon or use bottled lemon juice.
- Add maple syrup or agave sweetener.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Stir and mix well with a spoon or whisk.
- Adjust any ingredients per your personal preference.
- Pour contents into a squeeze bottle for easy use.